Coffee brands launch high-end products suited to upscale consumer tastes
Implications - Foodie culture is spurring upscale consumer tastes, and coffee brands are responding accordingly with high end products. Satiating a drive for lavish caffeine concepts fits into the broader category of luxurious edibles, one that serves sophisticated audiences looking to experience the best of food and drink.
Workshop Question - How is your brand offering everyday products with an upscale appeal?
1. Luxurious Coffee Makers - As food cultures continue to evolve, coffee trends are spurring upscale consumer tastes and driving a demand for high end products. This trend creates opportunities for brands to design luxurious coffee makers for those with a taste for the finer things.
2. Increasing Adaptability of Coffee Devices - Innovations like adaptable coffee makers offer coffee lovers a way to customize and perfect their beverage experience. This trend creates opportunities for brands to create devices that can brew both hot and cold coffee, regulate the drip rate, and offer added control over the brewing process.
3. Use of Stainless Steel Filters in Coffee Brewers - Coffee consumers are becoming more discerning in their tastes and insisting on pure brews, free from odors and unwanted flavors. Brands can leverage this trend to design coffee makers crafted from stainless steel and other non-porous materials to deliver pure brews free from dregs.
1. Kitchen Appliance Industry - The kitchen appliance industry can benefit from the trend of luxurious coffee makers as consumers are willing to invest in high-end products that can enhance their cooking and beverage experiences.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can leverage the coffee trends and develop high end products that can cater to the sophisticated and discerning tastes of consumers who are willing to spend more on their food and drink experiences.
3. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can benefit from the trend towards stainless steel filters as consumers are becoming increasingly conscious of the impact that porous materials can have on the taste and quality of their coffee.