Coffee is a both a beverage and a culture, and the 'Royal Coffee Maker' from Royal Paris is a manual machine that is designed to appeal to those on the most extravagant end of that cultural spectrum. The luxurious coffee machine is made out of precious metals and contains finely detailed craftsmanship, making it the world's most decadent manual coffee brewer.
The Royal Coffee Maker makes coffee through the siphon process, a system first invented in the 1830s. In deference to its 19th century aristocratic roots, the coffee maker's design is notably old-fashioned, featuring bespoke adornments like a gargoyle spigot, a fish key, oak leaves, and a "chasing dolphins" closing system.
There are only eights units of the Royal Coffee Maker available. They are made alternatively from silver, copper, or 24 karat gold.
Royal Paris' 'Royal Coffee Maker' is Handcrafted from Precious Metals
1. Luxury Coffee Maker - Opportunities for high-end, luxury coffee makers with unique design elements and limited edition options.
2. Siphon Brewing Technique - Creating innovative coffee machines that utilize the centuries-old siphon brewing technique.
3. Handcrafted Precious Metals - A trend toward handcrafted coffee makers made with precious metals and intricate design details.
1. Luxury Goods - Opportunities for luxury goods companies to create limited edition coffee makers with unique design elements.
2. Coffee Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the coffee equipment industry for companies creating innovative siphon brewing machines.
3. Artisanal Manufacturing - Incorporating artisanal manufacturing techniques in the production of high-end coffee makers made from precious metals.