Brands offer immersive celebrations on their anniversaries
Implications - Long-standing brands across industries are choosing to create immersive experiences to celebrate anniversaries and milestones, often also unveiling unique new product lines in conjunction with these experiences. These celebrations appreciate brands' histories, while also expressing a commitment to cement themselves in the future of retail.
Workshop Question - Conceptualize an immersive celebratory experience for your brand.
1. Immersive Experiences - Brands across industries are creating immersive experiences to celebrate anniversaries and milestones.
2. Shoppable Livestreams - The Victoria Beckham SS19 show being the first live stream carried by Piccadilly Lights generates an opportunity for brands to showcase their products to potential buyers globally.
3. Multi-sensory Exhibitions - Multi-sensory exhibitions such as DEVOUR by Tesco and Bompas & Parr offer an opportunity for brands to engage customers beyond traditional product offerings and create a unique experience.
1. Automotive Industry - The Smart ForEase vehicle ushers in edgy, chic, sporty and futuristic style to personal transportation making it an option young people may want to explore.
2. Fashion Industry - Shoppable fashion livestreams can provide ample opportunities for brands to directly showcase their newest collection to potential buyers, no matter where they are in the world.
3. Retail Industry - Immursive events both virtual and physical like DEVOUR by Tesco and Bompas & Parr give brands an opportunity to create brand excitement by engaging customers beyond their traditional product offerings.