Holographic imagery has become increasingly accessible in day-to-day items
Implications - Holographic technology that can be used in the home reveals a significant shift in the progression of this industry, where high-quality holographs are no longer confined to special events and displays. The enhanced accessibility of holographic displays within the home serves consumers seeking the immersive nature of technologies like AR and VR, without the physical restrictions associated with them.
Workshop Question - How could your brand channel holographic technologies in its products or campaigns, in a way that is accessible to its customers?
1. Home Holograph - Home holographs reveal a significant shift in the progression of holographic technology which enhances accessibility and serves consumers seeking immersive tech experiences without physical restrictions.
2. Interactive Hologram Apps - Interactive hologram apps are becoming more common in modern homes and enable users to create super-realistic holograms of people and animals to enhance photos and videos with shock and awe impact.
3. Holographic Projection Speakers - Multi-sensory speakers with holographic technology are in demand, to create enchanting imagery that matches the music being played, enhancing ambience to help set the tone in a space and enhance mood accordingly.
1. Entertainment Technology - New holographic technologies are making immersive entertainment experiences effortlessly accessible in the home, opening up new possibilities for both consumers and businesses.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Holographic projections are becoming more popular in advertising, bringing new opportunities for marketers to engage consumers and create lasting, impactful impressions.
3. Electronics Manufacturing - The advent of holographic technology has created a new shared area of interest between electronics, technology and manufacturing. This presents disruptive innovation opportunities which companies should be considering to stay ahead of the curve.