Creative lunches as an example of turning ordinary items into art
Implications - “Form over function” is the new slogan for culinary culture. Instead of opting for disposable containers, consumers are seeking creative ways to make homemade lunches exciting. Bentos and upscale lunch boxes are a burgeoning industry as Japanese culinary influences go viral.
1. Upscale Lunch Boxes - Consumers are seeking creative ways to make homemade lunches exciting with the use of Bentos and upscale lunch boxes.
2. Food Art - The trend of creating intricate and artistic designs with food continues to grow, from Bento box art to sandwich art.
3. Hidden Lunch Boxes - With the Laptop Lunch, adults can carry a hidden bento box in a thermal laptop bag, complete with recipes and multiple compartments.
1. Food Packaging Industry - The demand for more innovative and creative food packaging options has led to the growth of the upscale lunch box industry.
2. Food Art Industry - As food art becomes more popular, there is an opportunity for artists and entrepreneurs to create new products and services that cater to this trend.
3. Workplace Culture Industry - As people seek to hide their lunch boxes from coworkers, there is an opportunity for companies to create new products that address this need in the workplace.