Using stardom for socially conscious awareness campaigns
Implications - Not only do celebrity activists empower others, their star cred improves in the eye of fans and media if they’re engaged in good causes. Socially conscious organizations have realized the power of celebrity endorsement on their campaigns and are forming these mutually beneficial relationships.
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Socially conscious organizations are forming mutually beneficial relationships with celebrities, realizing the power of celebrity endorsement on their campaigns.
2. Humor in Social Cause Campaigns - Comedy social sites collaborating with social cause foundations for celebrity PSAs show an increase in humor being used for social cause campaigns.
3. Use of Political Figures in Advertising - The Amnesty International "Make Some Noise" Campaign reflects a trend in using political figures in campaign posters to bring attention to social issues.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Exploring ways to collaborate with celebrities for social cause campaigns could be disruptive in marketing and advertising industries.
2. Social Cause and Non-profit - Humor as a tool for social cause campaigns holds potential for non-profit and social cause organizations.
3. Photography and Design - Using political figures creatively in advertising campaigns offers opportunities for photographers and designers.
13,603 Total Clicks
Apr 08 — Sep 08
Consumer Insight Topics: