Fitness fashion becomes streamlined and minimalist for added versatility
Implications - The sportswear and fashion industry have collided in efforts to appease both the fashion-focused athlete and the fitness-focused fashionista. To be as versatile as possible, collaborations between fitness retailers and fashion brands opt for a minimalist design that can translate effortlessly from the gym to the street. Ultimately, fashion fitness reveals a consumer desire for performance and functionality along with aesthetics.
1. Athletic Minimalism - Fitness brand collaborations opt for a minimalist design that can translate effortlessly from the gym to the street.
2. Athletic Couture Collaborations - Luxury athletic wear that encourages a renewed dedication to fitness can be worn on the daily.
3. Disruptive Sportswear Collections - Fashion collaborations like Nikelab x sacai push the boundaries of traditional silhouettes and ideas to create unexpected yet wearable results.
1. Athleticwear - Fitness apparel companies can collaborate with high-end fashion brands to create stylish yet practical athletic wear.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with fitness retailers to create functional and minimalistic designs that can easily translate from gym to streetwear.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop innovative fabrics and designs to create high-performance sports apparel that enhances the wearer's comfort and performance.