Consumers crave authentic conversations over shallow digital interactions
Implications - With the proliferation of online interactions made every day, apps that encourage honest and earnest conversation stand out to consumers who are accustomed to shallow and cursory digital discourse. By finding ways to elicit deeper, more revealing conversations with consumers, brands can position themselves as equals rather than distant entities.
Workshop Question - How can your brand prompt consumers to engage in authentic personal conversations?
1. Appified Conversation - Apps that encourage honest and earnest conversation stand out to consumers who are accustomed to shallow and cursory digital discourse.
2. Personality-first Dating Apps - Putting real conversations first and personality before looks, a new wave of apps are promising to innovate the dating scene.
3. Thought-provoking Conversation Apps - Apps that use AI or pre-programmed questions to foster engaging conversations have gained traction as conversational skills have become more important.
1. Social Media - Social media is constantly changing, with app developers constantly finding ways to create unique experiences that encourage more authentic engagement between users.
2. Online Dating - Dating apps have a massive potential for disruptive innovation as individuals seek more genuine connections and experiences online.
3. Customer Relationship Management - With the rise of AI and chat-first technologies, businesses can use novel tools to manage customer relationship that integrates a more conversational approach.