Scenic homes cater to boomers who don't have the time for leisurely vacations
Implications - With older generations often focusing much of their time on work rather than leisure, making time for relaxation can often be challenging. Catering to baby boomers who pride themselves on hard work and achieving success, vacation-like abodes offer time-strapped individuals the chance to enjoy scenic views and exotic settings without having to actually escape their busy day-to-day lives.
1. Luxury Staycation Homes - Increasing number of people are opting for luxurious vacation homes within their cities for the perfect staycation experience.
2. Surrounding-inspired Architecture - Designs that incorporate and take inspiration from the surrounding landscape are becoming more popular, providing an environmentally-friendly and aesthetic approach.
3. Indoor-outdoor Living - Increasing demand for homes that offer a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living spaces, creating an alluring environment for relaxation.
1. Real Estate - Opportunities to develop luxury vacation homes, staycation homes, and environmentally conscious architecture designs.
2. Construction & Engineering - Opportunities to innovate in building materials, designs, and techniques that incorporate the surrounding landscape, and promote indoor-outdoor living with efficient energy usage.
3. Tourism & Hospitality - Opportunities to partner with real estate developers and property owners to create memorable vacation experiences by building luxury homes, and designing outdoor spaces that promote relaxation and rejuvenation.