Businesses facilitate home-swapping via websites and apps
Implications - Home and apartment-swapping platforms are becoming increasingly accessible with new web and app designs that offer everything from rentals on Tinder-like match services, to vacation home-swapping business models. These large-scale forms of P2P swapping interactions are increasingly common as online platforms become more secure, offering consumers peace of mind alongside accessibility.
Workshop Question - How can your brand facilitate secure, accessible interactions between its customers, or between itself and its customer?
1. P2P Home Swapping Platforms - The rise of home-swapping platforms offers opportunities for businesses to facilitate large-scale forms of P2P swapping interactions with new web and app designs that offer everything from rentals to vacation home-swapping business models.
2. Match-based Property Swaps - The introduction of Tinder-like matching systems for property swapping, such as with 'HuisjeHuisje' offers innovative solutions to fitting the right rentals with the spaces they need.
3. Boomer Home-trading Platforms - The creation of home-trading platforms like 'Home Exchange 50 Plus' catering specifically to the baby boomer generation offers opportunities for businesses to take advantage of flexible schedules and offer unique travel experiences.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can use P2P home-swapping and property swapping platforms like Love Home Swap to offer unique travel experiences and competitive pricing for lodgings.
2. Real Estate - Real estate businesses can benefit from the rise of match-based property swapping platforms like 'HuisjeHuisje' by offering new ways to buy, sell, and rent properties.
3. Travel - The travel industry can leverage boomer home-trading and architectural-focused home rental platforms like Plan Matters to offer unique travel packages and accommodations.