Western neckties, man scarves and outlaw fashion. Today we hunt Country Couture - The Gillette Guide to Cowboy Fashion.
10. Headin’ to a hoedown, but don’t have anything to wear? The Phigvel Makers & Co 2010 Spring line will hook you up with a suave style making sure the only thing square at the party is the dancing.
9. Bringing some street to the wild west, the Plein Spring/Summer 2010 collection looks to reinvent the image of the cowboy with some darker undertones and urban flavor.
8. If you’re hoping to wrangle yourself up a cowgirl, you’re going to need a few tips from the DV Man International Editorial. Dress like this and you’ll be guaranteed she hops on your saddle.
7. If fashion is like a poker game, the Timo Western Neckties are a sure bet. These beauts have enough style and class to make Kenny Rogers jealous.
6. Looking to be an outlaw without having to actually break any laws? The Wizzard Fall 2009 Collection gives you killer style without having to pull out your six shooter.
5. If you’re preparing for an old fashion standoff, you want to make sure you do it in style, and these cowboy scarves will ensure you’ll be the best lookin’ dueller out there.
4. You’re going to need somewhere to hide all that loot from those big bank heists and these vests are the perfect things. Even robbers have have to look good.
3. It’s never too early to start teaching your little one how to be a cowboy in training, but if they’re going to tame the wild west, they’ll be needing some serious gear. The Heelarious Western Footwear collection will help them get out of that crib and up on that horse.
2. Show your love to your favourite cowgirl by picking her up a pair of Tres Outlaws Cowboy Boots. One look at these babies and she’ll forget all about your drinking and gambling.
1. Wear a few items from this Jean Paul Gaultier collection and your horse won’t be the only stallion in town anymore. Everyone loves a good ol' cowboy hat.
22,041 clicks in 161 w
More Stats +/-