City and country are often considered to be quite different worlds, but any cowgirl styled like Anna de Rijk in En Cavale would be sure to feel chic in the urban environment. The June/July 2011 Vogue Paris editorial encourages comfy and casual dress fit for the fields as a versatile wardrobe for strutting in the streets.
The beautiful brunette wears her hair down and wavy in a way that looks both natural and deliberate, as do her her perfectly fitted jeans and her breezy flattering blouses. Leather accessories such as hats, purses and a pair of controversial platform sandals make these spreads by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer a fresh take on summer style. The relaxed rural girl and the fashionable city-slicker may both aspire to look like Anna de Rijk in En Cavale.
Anna de Rijk in En Cavale has a Chic Farm Girl Flair
1. Country Chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing lines that blend city and country styles for a versatile and trendy wardrobe.
2. Natural Hair Styling - Innovation in hair care products and tools that help achieve natural and wavy hairstyles.
3. Leather Accessories Revival - Potential for designers to create modern and trendy leather hats, purses, and sandals that add a stylish edge to any outfit.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the country chic trend and create clothing lines that appeal to both rural and urban consumers.
2. Hair Care - Opportunity for hair care product manufacturers to develop innovative products that help people achieve natural and wavy hairstyles similar to Anna de Rijk's.
3. Accessories - Leather goods manufacturers can capitalize on the revival of leather accessories by creating trendy and modern designs that cater to fashion-conscious individuals.