The Yellow Treehouse Restaurant is near Auckland, New Zealand and is nicely perched 30 feet above the ground in a giant redwood tree.
The actual restaurant is shaped like a birdcage with wooden panels and winds around the tree trunk.
This isn’t just your regular tree house though. The Yellow Treehouse fits up to 18 guests and stands 40 feet high and 30 feet wide.
The interior and exterior of this restaurant are stunning in all their elements. The Yellow Treehouse would make for a gorgeous late night dinner locale in the moonlight.
The Yellow Treehouse Opens its Doors in New Zealand
1. Caged Treehouse Dining - Opportunity for creating unique dining experiences in unconventional settings like treehouses.
2. Vertical Dining Spaces - Potential for designing and constructing dining spaces that maximize vertical space for a visually captivating experience.
3. Immersive Restaurant Design - Demand for restaurants that offer immersive and visually stunning designs to enhance the dining experience.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - Innovative restaurant concepts like caged treehouse dining can attract tourists and provide unique experiences.
2. Architecture and Construction - Opportunity for architects and construction companies to create unconventional dining spaces like vertical treehouse structures.
3. Interior Design and Decor - Growing market for designers and decorators to create immersive and visually captivating restaurant interiors.