WineBites are a wine chocolate confection that's offered in a range of flavors, from Cabernet Sauvignon to Pinot Noir. The chocolate confections themselves from manufacturer Cacaodivine are described as "outrageous and very thin," with a filling of some of the best kinds of wine in the world. As chocolate and wine may be consumed alongside one another to enhance the overall consumption experience, these wine-infused chocolates offer plenty of subtle flavors to be explored with each different variety.
To make the product all the more appealing to wine lovers, the packaging design integrates two reusable round cork coasters, printed with WineBites' branding.
While there are some liquor chocolates that have been on the market for years, these ones help to refresh the alcohol-infused chocolate category with their many novel flavor pairings.
WineBites Makes Wine Chocolate with a Package That Includes Cork Coasters
1. Wine Chocolate Confections - Opportunity for creating innovative and delicious wine-infused chocolates with a variety of flavors.
2. Wine and Chocolate Pairing - Opportunity to enhance the overall consumption experience by creating chocolates specifically designed to be paired with different varieties of wine.
3. Alcohol-infused Chocolate Refresh - Opportunity to revitalize the alcohol-infused chocolate category by offering novel flavor pairings.
1. Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery companies to explore wine-infused chocolates as a new product line or flavor extension.
2. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wine and spirits companies to collaborate with chocolatiers to create unique wine chocolate confections.
3. Packaging and Design - Opportunity for packaging and design companies to develop innovative packaging solutions that enhance the wine chocolate eating experience.