At the Sweets & Snacks Expo, Healthy Food Brands announced the launch of its Good & Fit protein wafer bars, which will be available in indulgent flavors like Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Vanilla. Depending on the flavor, the crunchy bars will contain between 13 to 14 grams of protein and just four to five grams of sugar and no trans fats.
The high-protein, low-sugar bars are set to appeal to the on-the-go consumer who is looking for a source of protein along with an eating experience that is rich in flavor and texture.
As an alternative to producing protein powders and shakes that expressly target the gym-goer, brands are creating protein-rich cookies, cakes and confections for the average consumer looking for on-the-go nourishment.
Good & Fit's Protein Wafer Bars Boast Five Grams of Sugar or Less
1. Protein-rich Snacks - Brands are creating protein-rich snacks for average consumers looking for on-the-go nourishment.
2. Low-sugar Indulgent Foods - Brands are creating indulgent foods with less sugar to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Innovative Protein Sources - Brands are testing and experimenting with new protein sources for snack products.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can create protein-rich snacks and indulgent foods for health-conscious consumers.
2. Sports and Fitness - Sports and fitness industry can utilize innovative protein sources to create new gym supplements.
3. Packaged Snacks - Packaged snacks industry can create on-the-go protein-rich snacks to cater to busy consumers.