Get Plant'd is a new plant-based meat brand that uses wheat and soy protein to create unique products like vegan Roast Duck. The protein-packed meatless alternative is suggested as an addition to banh mi and salads, although it is versatile enough to be used in many more meals and recipes as well.
The simple plant-powered product is made only with wheat protein, vegetable oil, vegetable seasoning, select flavor enhancers, plus soy sauce, sugar and salt. The vegan Roast Duck and other products from the Get Plant'd range can now be found across Australia via participating Coles locations.
Catering to growing numbers of flexitarians, the brand also offers meatless alternatives for chicken and pork that replicate the texture, taste and aroma of these familiar animal-derived products.
Get Plant'd Makes Savory and Satisfying Vegan Roast Duck
1. Plant-based Meat Alternatives - Get Plant'd uses wheat and soy protein to create meatless alternatives like vegan Roast Duck.
2. Flexitarianism - Get Plant'd caters to growing numbers of flexitarians with their meatless alternatives for chicken and pork.
3. Simple Ingredients - Get Plant'd uses only wheat protein, vegetable oil and seasoning, select flavor enhancers, soy sauce, sugar and salt to create their plant-based meat alternatives.
1. Food and Beverage - The plant-based meat market is disrupting the traditional meat industry with innovative and tasty alternatives.
2. Retail - Participating Coles locations in Australia now offer the plant-based meat alternatives created by Get Plant'd.
3. Health and Wellness - Plant-based meat alternatives appeal to consumers who want to reduce their meat consumption for health or ethical reasons.