'MozzaRisella' is a unique vegan mozzarella substitute that is made with sprouted brown rice. Although there is no milk that goes into the making of the product, MozzaRisella prides itself on making an artisanal cheese that will satisfy consumers who wish to avoid soy, lactose, gluten, as well as any animal products in the foods they eat.
The versatile product may be sliced into cubes or spread over pizza and sandwiches, making it useful in a range of cooking applications. Alongside MozzaRisella Classic, other types of vegan cheese are offered, including SmokeyRisella, the spreadable CreamyRisella and BluRisella, which is a plant-based alternative to traditional blue cheese.
According to a recent report, it is estimated that the global non-dairy cheese industry is set to reach $3.5 billion by 2023.
'MozzaRisella' is a Cheese Alternative Made from Sprouted Brown Rice
1. Vegan Mozzarella Alternatives - Opportunity for developing innovative plant-based cheese substitutes
2. Sprouted Brown Rice Cheese - Creating alternative dairy-free cheeses using sprouted brown rice as the main ingredient
3. Expanding Vegan Cheese Market - Leveraging the growing demand for vegan cheese products
1. Plant-based Food Industry - Developing and marketing plant-based cheese alternatives
2. Gluten-free Food Industry - Expanding product offerings to include gluten-free vegan cheese options
3. Alternative Dairy Industry - Investing in research and development to create new non-dairy cheese products