UGG and Lil Nas X teamed up for a Pride campaign that doesn't shy away from colors and textures, as it features the artist against a backdrop that's overflowing with balloons, glitter and flowers. Lil Nas X is outfitted in a purple outfit that reminds of Prince and tops off the look with a sparkling crown, gold jewelry and fuzzy rainbow slides. Actress Hari Ness is also featured in the campaign, which shows off other items like hoodies, shirts, socks and skirts.
The UGG Pride collection, currently available online, helps to support GLAAD with a portion of the sale from every rainbow slide.
This year, UGG and Pacific Pride Foundation reimagined a tradition with an inclusive PROUD Prom event that will happen virtually as a celebration of identity and love.
UGG and Lil Nas X Launched a Colorful Pride Campagin
1. Colorful Pride Campaigns - Brands partnering with LGBTQIA+ celebrities or organizations to create Pride-themed campaigns that celebrate diversity and inclusivity offer an opportunity to disrupt traditional marketing strategies and reach a wider audience.
2. Virtual Celebrations - Organizing virtual events and campaigns to celebrate Pride offers an opportunity to reach a global audience and create inclusive spaces for people who cannot attend in-person events.
3. Socially Conscious Collections - Creating Pride-themed collections that support LGBTQIA+ organizations or donate a portion of their profits to LGBTQIA+ causes can be a powerful strategy to engage customers and promote social responsibility.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the Pride movement to create inclusive collections and campaigns that promote diversity and inclusivity and connect with socially conscious customers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with LGBTQIA+ celebrities to create Pride-themed campaigns and events that celebrate diversity and inclusivity and foster an inclusive culture.
3. Retail - The retail industry can partner with LGBTQIA+ organizations to create Pride-themed collections that support LGBTQIA+ causes and promote social responsibility while engaging customers with vibrant and inclusive designs.