Reebok celebrates Pride 2021 throughout the month of June, honoring the LGBTQIA+ community with the All Types of Love collection. The new range features a selection of footwear designs and apparel to match. The shoes include the Instapump Fury OG, the Classic Leather, the Nano X1, and the Floatride Energy 3.0 sneaker.
All of the shoes are designed while celebrating the Pride flag with its vibrant design language. Each shoe is also marked with the words "All Types of Love" printed on top of the tongue or at the sock liner. The apparel options include shorts, hoodies, graphic tees, and tank tops. These are also marked with the slogan "Always Classic Always Proud" and bright colors.
Image Credit: Reebok
Reebok Celebrates this Year's Pride with All Types of Love
1. Pride-themed Fashion Collections - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that celebrate and support the LGBTQIA+ community and promote inclusivity and diversity
2. Inclusive Branding and Marketing - Opportunity for brands to create inclusive marketing campaigns that appeal to diverse audiences and build brand loyalty
3. Social Activism Through Brands - Opportunity for brands to take a stand on social issues and use their influence to create positive change through activism and charitable contributions
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can create Pride-themed collections and promote inclusivity and diversity through their products and marketing campaigns
2. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies can help brands create inclusive and impactful campaigns that resonate with diverse audiences and build brand loyalty
3. Nonprofit Industry - Nonprofits can partner with brands that demonstrate a commitment to social activism and work together to create positive change for marginalized communities