Nike releases its new Converse Pride collection to celebrate and support the community -- this time around, it centers around the theme of a Found Family. The silhouettes that are set to join the range include the Converse Run Star Motions sneaker, the iconic Chuck 70 Hi shoe, the Chuck Taylor Hi, the Lift Ox sneaker, the One Star, and the All Star Slide as well.
All of the designs are made to honor those in the LGBTQIA+ community and are adorned in graphics that are rooted in diversity. The shoes boast rainbow graphics for a vibrant look and have a range of apparel and headwear to join the capsule as well. Notably, the brands state that fans will be able to personalize their own shoes for a custom touch.
Image Credit: Nike
Converse Celebrates Pride This Year with a Found Family Pack
1. Celebration of LGBTQIA+ Community in Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate designs and products that showcase inclusivity and diversity.
2. Customization of Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to allow customers to personalize their own shoes for an exclusive and unique product.
3. Collaborations in Fashion - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with community groups and organizations to create purpose-driven products and campaigns.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can innovate designs and products to showcase inclusivity and diversity as well as collaborate with community groups and organizations.
2. Footwear - Footwear companies can innovate customizable options for shoes and accessories for an exclusive and personalized customer experience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can collaborate with fashion brands and community organizations to create purpose-driven campaigns that support inclusivity and diversity.