The adidas 2021Pride Collection is full of colorful designs and messages about love and inclusion yet it avoids the usual rainbow motifs that are commonly splashed across products for Pride Month. Across the footwear collection, there are six different styles to celebrate Pride, each of which is branded with a message that shares "Love Unites."
There are silhouettes like the Adilette 2.0 Pride Slides with retro detailing, the Ultraboost 5.0 DNA shoes with a comfortable Primeknit upper and the Adizero Pro Shoes, which were created in collaboration with some of the world's fastest athletes. One of the standouts from the collection is the Forum Low Pride Shoe style with multi-colored embroidery of flowers all over.
The adidas 2021Pride Collection Reminds That "Love Unites"
1. Inclusive Footwear Collections - Companies can create footwear collections promoting inclusion and diversity by designing styles that celebrate a specific group of people without using the typical symbols associated with that group.
2. Collaborative Collection Designs - Collaborating with a specific community or group can help companies create collections that effectively represent that group and their values.
3. Branded Message Products - Products with a clear and positive brand message can connect with customers that share the same values and create a sense of belonging and community.
1. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies can create more than just functional products by designing for specific communities and promoting inclusion through their collections.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with communities to create inspiring collections that promote acceptance and individuality.
3. Online Retail - Online retailers can provide a platform for collections that celebrate diversity and inclusion, allowing customers to access unique products that align with their values.