The North Face Pride Collection is being launched by the brand to help showcase diversity and inclusion, while also supporting some important LGBT community organizations. The rainbow-inspired collection will see one euro from each piece sold donated to groups that aim to further enhance representation in the outdoors. This includes the Berlin-based Queer Climb, Italy based sports association GAYSC and The Mark Scott Leadership For Life Award in partnership with The Outward Bound Trust in the UK.
The North Face Pride Collection is hoped to enhance visibility and representation for underrepresented voices, and features an array of clothing styles for consumers to pick up. The collection comes as a more specific celebratory product line for Pride Month that commemorates queer people in outdoor sports.
The North Face Pride Collection Supports the Community
1. Pride-inspired Apparel Collections - Apparel brands are releasing collections to support and celebrate the LGBT community.
2. Diversity and Inclusion in Outdoor Sports - There is a growing awareness of the importance of representation in outdoor sports and the need to provide greater access.
3. Socially Responsible Consumer Products - Consumers are increasingly seeking out products that support social causes, such as LGBT rights.
1. Apparel - Clothing brands are incorporating social causes and events into their product lines to create greater brand resonance with consumers.
2. Outdoor Sports - Outdoor sports are embracing diversity and representation, opening up new opportunities for brands that are committed to social causes.
3. Philanthropy - Brands are working with nonprofits to create more socially responsible products, leading to trendsetting and cutting-edge innovations.