To celebrate the opening of the new Tanger Outlets in Savannah, Georgia, the shopping mall chain set up a variety of stations where shoppers could engage in multiple ways on social media.
This included "pop-up social stops," where people could pick their favorite platform to share their experiences. With the Tanger Dream Cloud, people could trade a tweet for a coupon. At the Tanger Instagram Lounge, people could snap a selfie and post it with the #GoTanger tag in order to have the post appear on a digital wall and be entered for a draw to win a shopping spree. At the Like it or Love it Polling Station set up on an iPad, shoppers could identify their favorite item with a tap of their finger for a chance to win it.
More than 78,000 people flocked to the opening of this new Tanger Outlets location, proving that brick and mortar stores and stations still have merit, especially when they are amplified with digital and social media.
Tanger Outlets Celebrates Its New Location with Fun Pop-Up Stations
1. Interactive Social Media Marketing - Utilizing pop-up stations and engaging experiences on social media platforms to connect with customers and promote brand awareness.
2. Omnichannel Integration - Leveraging digital and social media platforms to enhance the in-store shopping experience and drive foot traffic.
3. Gamification in Retail - Creating interactive and rewarding experiences for customers through polls, contests, and giveaways to incentivize engagement and increase sales.
1. Retail - Implementing interactive social media integration strategies to increase brand visibility, attract customers, and drive sales.
2. Marketing - Exploring innovative ways to merge digital and physical marketing efforts through interactive pop-up stations and social media platforms.
3. Technology - Developing solutions and tools to seamlessly integrate social media and digital experiences into the brick and mortar retail environment.