Dote was launched in 2017 as a mobile social shopping app for women between the ages of 15 and 35 and it is now introducing a live shopping party platform. This feature will give influencers the power to host shopping parties in real-time and chat with groups of interested buyers at a single time. On the platform, brands are also able to host sponsored parties.
These social shopping events appeal to both Millennials and Gen Z consumers, as they are based around consumer-led storytelling and a level of trust between content creators, fans and followers.
To kick off the launch of this new extension, Dote is hosting two 15-minute shopping parties every hour for a limited time.
Dote's Live Shopping Platform Lets Influencers Host Events
1. Live Shopping Parties - Opportunity for retailers to collaborate with influencers and host real-time virtual events to increase engagement and sales.
2. Social Shopping Apps - Opportunity for businesses to create mobile apps that allow for consumer-led storytelling and increased trust between content creators and followers.
3. Influencer Marketing Platforms - Opportunity for the development of influencer marketing platforms that connect brands with influencers for sponsored events and collaborations.
1. E-commerce - Using live shopping parties to create a more immersive shopping experience and increase sales for online retailers.
2. Social Media Marketing - Developing social shopping apps and influencer marketing platforms that harness the power of consumer-led storytelling and trust to increase engagement and sales.
3. Fashion Industry - Collaborating with influencers on live shopping parties to showcase new collections and trends and reach a younger demographic of consumers.