Recipes for thick and creamy seafood chowder often call for ingredients like butter and heavy cream but Safe Harvest is introducing a new way for people to enjoy this comforting meal without any dairy at all. The Safe Harvest Clam Chowder
and the Salmon Chowder are packed with vegetables and achieve a rich consistency by using ingredients like organic coconut milk and organic cauliflower in place of dairy. While the dairy-free Clam Chowder boasts 12 grams of protein per jar, the Salmon Chowder boasts even more yet at 19 grams.
Safe Harvest also offers a Shrimp Bisque and a grain-free, gluten-free Chicken Oodle Soup with hearts of palm pasta, both of which are dairy-free. All of these nourishing products are clean, free from added sugar, paleo-friendly and Whole30 Approved.
Image Credit: Safe Harvest
Safe Harvest is Reinventing Chowder Without Dairy, Grains or Gluten
1. Dairy-free Seafood Chowders - Developing dairy-free alternatives to classic recipes can create opportunities for healthier and more inclusive dining experiences.
2. Plant-based Proteins in Prepared Foods - Incorporating plant-based ingredients, like organic coconut milk and cauliflower, into prepared foods can provide high-protein options for those avoiding animal products.
3. Paleo and Whole30 Approved Products - Catering to specialized diets, like paleo and Whole30, with clean and nourishing products can attract health-conscious consumers seeking convenient options.
1. Seafood and Prepared Foods - The seafood and prepared foods industries can benefit from developing dairy-free alternatives that cater to a wider range of dietary needs and preferences.
2. Plant-based Food Production - Plant-based food production companies can incorporate innovative ingredients, like hearts of palm pasta, to create unique and nutritious options for consumers.
3. Health and Wellness - Companies within the health and wellness industry can capitalize on the popularity of specialized diets, like paleo and Whole30, by offering products that align with these guidelines.