Gathered Foods (the makers of Good Catch plant-based seafood) teamed up with soup and salad restaurant Ladle & Leaf to create three plant-based seafood soups. This launch marks the first time that Good Catch Plant-Based Tuna and Crab will be included in soups for consumers to enjoy.
The fresh and inspiring varieties that are available include Manhattan Seafood Chowder, Crab & Corn Bisque, and New England Fish Chowder, all of which are coming to San Francisco Bay Area locations and the San Francisco International Airport.
The plant-powered, chef-crafted soups are free from fish, mercury, microplastics, dairy, and GMOs, and they reinvent classic comfort meals with ingredients like cashew cream purees, oat cream, plant-based bacon, and traditional crab seasoning. With these soups, people can appreciate a taste of the ocean that's better for people and the planet alike.
Gathered Foods and Ladle & Leaf Partnered on New Vegan Soups
1. Plant-based Seafood - The rise of plant-based seafood alternatives continues to disrupt the seafood industry.
2. Innovative Soup Offerings - New soup offerings that are both chef-crafted and plant-based can disrupt the traditional soup industry.
3. Sustainable Food Production - Sustainable and environmentally responsible food production methods remain a growing trend, with plant-based seafood being a prime example.
1. Plant-based Seafood - The plant-based seafood industry is rapidly growing and offering innovative alternatives to traditional seafood.
2. Food Service and Catering - Innovative soup offerings can benefit the food service and catering industries with a new and unique plant-based option for customers.
3. Sustainable Food Production - Sustainable food production practices can benefit various industries that rely on food production, by reducing environmental impact and producing more ethical and responsible food choices.