This Pokemon food recipe allows you to make your own edible Pokeball. Created by Hannah Hart from the YouTube channel My Drunk Kitchen, the sandwich-like snack is "easy AF" to make, calling for just four ingredients.
Inspired by the extremely popular augmented reality game app Pokemon Go, the somewhat improvised creation is made with an heirloom tomato, ball of mozzarella cheese, a pre-cooked chicken patty and a dab of mustard. Although very messy to eat, the Pokemon food item also requires little effort, no time and zero heat to recreate.
The viral nature of Pokemon Go has translated to not just a number of spin-off apps, but also food items like this Pokeball-inspired dish and official accessories.
This Pokemon Food Recipe Will Capture Your Appetite and Attention
1. Augmented Reality Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative recipes or food items inspired by popular augmented reality games.
2. Viral Food Trends - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and eye-catching food items that capitalize on viral trends.
3. Immersive Entertainment Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine food and entertainment to create immersive experiences for consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new and exciting food items or recipes that cater to trending topics and popular entertainment.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore cross-industry collaborations to create unique experiences that merge food and entertainment.
3. Social Media and Influencer Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the power of social media and influencer marketing to promote and popularize innovative food creations.