Facebook Messenger will soon be a new place where people can order Pizza Hut pizza. The smart chat bot will take advantage of a new wave of conversational commerce, making it possible for consumers to chat as if with a friend in order to discover promotional deals, get answers on frequently asked questions, dietary information and more.
With this new innovation, Pizza Hut will be competing head-on with Domino's, which has unveiled a number of inventive ways for consumers to order pizza that range from using emojis through text messages to giving voice commands to Amazon Echo's Alexa.
Since people usually know exactly what they want when they go to order a pizza, this conversational commerce tool is set to speed up the ordering process.
Consumers Will Soon Be Able to Order Pizza Hut Pizza Via Facebook Messenger
1. Conversational Commerce - The use of smart chat bots to enable conversations with customers and facilitate seamless ordering experiences.
2. Innovative Ordering Methods - The development of inventive ways for customers to order products and services, such as using emojis or voice commands.
3. Streamlined Ordering Processes - The implementation of new technologies to speed up the ordering process and enhance customer convenience.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains like Pizza Hut and Domino's will leverage conversational commerce and innovative ordering methods to cater to digitally-savvy customers.
2. Technology - Companies specializing in chat bot development and integration will play a crucial role in facilitating conversational commerce and improving ordering processes.
3. E-commerce - Online platforms that offer food delivery services will benefit from the adoption of conversational commerce and streamlined ordering processes in the food industry.