In the wake of declining sales and increased closures in the restaurant business due to COVID-19, Stella Artois launched the Open for Good bottle, in partnership with the James Beard Foundation, to contribute to pandemic relief for the industry. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Stella's aluminum bottle will go to the James Beard Foundation's Open for Good campaign which offers financial relief and resources to struggling restaurants.
The new Open for Good bottle features a classy hourglass taper paired with a burnished green aluminum finish that lends easy elegance to the sipping beer. The bottles are equipped with QR codes that offer consumers additional ways to support local restaurants. The Open for Good beers will be sold exclusively by participating restaurants starting on June 7th, 2021.
Image Credit: Stella Artois
Stella Artois' Open for Good Bottles Give Back to Restaurants
1. Restaurant Relief Beer Campaigns - Opportunities for alcohol brands to partner with restaurant associations to provide relief to struggling restaurants.
2. QR Code-driven Marketing Campaigns - Creating QR codes to connect consumers with restaurant associations and other relief organizations can create innovative marketing opportunities.
3. Aluminum Bottle Packaging - An opportunity to innovate environmentally-friendly packaging for alcoholic beverages can help to cater to customers' growing concern for sustainability.
1. Alcohol Industry - Opportunities to create partnerships with restaurant associations and other organizations can help alcohol brands drive sales while supporting a worthy cause.
2. Restaurant Industry - QR code-driven marketing campaigns can offer innovative advertising opportunities for restaurants while connecting with consumers who are looking for ways to support struggling businesses.
3. Packaging Industry - Creating sustainable packaging options for beer and other alcoholic beverages can drive innovation and support environmentally-conscious consumers.