Finnegans is a non profit beer company with an interesting mission: 'Turning beer into food.' It might address a very niche market, one that loves beer and doing good, but it also opens up a range of possibilities. At the end of the day, Finnegans introduces a way for drinkers to have a positive social impact in their community.
The non profit beer company creates awareness and action in a way that is both fun and meaningful. It also becomes the sort of middleman that people will enjoy incorporating into their lives. The non profit beer company also states on its website, "We believe doing good and having fun are not mutually exclusive." By buying a pack of Finnegans beer, people can be assured that 100% of the profits go to feeding the hungry.
Finnegans Hopes to Eliminate Hunger by 'Turning Beer into Food'
1. Non Profit Beer Companies - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Creating a business model that combines social impact with a popular consumer product like beer.
2. Turning Beer Into Food - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Exploring alternative ways to use beer for positive social impact, such as converting beer profits into food for the hungry.
3. Fun and Meaningful - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Developing products or experiences that promote both enjoyment and social consciousness.
1. Craft Beer Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Innovating in the craft beer space to incorporate social causes into their business models.
2. Social Impact Organizations - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaborating with non profit beer companies like Finnegans to leverage their model and expand into other areas of social impact.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Creating partnerships between non profit beer companies and food industry organizations to address food scarcity and hunger.