The new Checkers building design is specifically engineered to make it easier for franchisees to see a return on their investment. Making use of the recognizable double drive-thru that Checkers and Rally's restaurants have made famous, the modular building is significantly faster to construct than previous versions.
According to estimates, the new Checkers building should offer average savings of $100,000 or more for franchisees. This is due to both the speed of the build and the cost of the building itself. Aside from less expensive materials, the modular, pre-fab designs save five to twelve weeks in the development pipeline -- time that turns into saved money.
The new Checkers building design is part of the restaurant chain's 'Model 4.0' innovation and growth strategy.
The New Checkers Building is Cost-Effective for Franchisees
1. Modular Building Construction - The use of modular building designs presents an opportunity for cost savings and faster construction in various industries, including restaurants.
2. Franchise Cost-effectiveness - Investing in cost-effective franchise buildings, like Checkers' new modular design, can help franchisees save money and see a quicker return on investment.
3. Innovation in Restaurant Design - The 'Model 4.0' innovation and growth strategy by Checkers demonstrates a focus on disruptive restaurant design ideas that offer value and efficiency.
1. Restaurant - The restaurant industry can benefit from adopting modular building designs, reducing costs and construction time while maintaining quality.
2. Franchise - Franchise industries, such as fast food chains, should explore cost-effective building options to support their franchisees and promote growth.
3. Construction - The construction industry can capitalize on the trend of modular building designs by specializing in the efficient construction of pre-fabricated structures for various sectors, including restaurants.