The W New York's refreshed modern hotel lobby design by Krause + Sawyer pays tribute to the brand's NYC roots. The new design is being implemented by W Hotels Worldwide, as part of the brand's effort to update its North American accommodations. The W New York property now features even more impressive spaces for guests like the compact Cozy Room, Studio Suites and the extravagant and appropriately named Extreme Wow Suite. No matter where guests choose to rest their heads, all of the suites come with large TVs, and in-room climate controls for maximum comfort.
As for dining on site, the hotel has numerous venues like the W Cafe, Oasis Bar, Heartbeat and Whiskey Blue. Off of the Living Room lobby, the space branches off into a number of flexible meeting rooms. The hotel is located steps away from the heart of NYC, making it a perfect tribute to the bustling city.
This Modern Hotel Lobby for the W New York Celebrates the Bright City
1. Modern Hotel Lobby Design - There are opportunities to disrupt the hotel industry by creating innovative and stylish lobby designs that cater to the modern traveler.
2. Compact and Functional Room Designs - The demand for compact and functional hotel rooms presents an opportunity to disrupt the hospitality industry with creative solutions that maximize space and convenience.
3. Updated North American Accommodations - There is potential for disruptive innovation in updating and modernizing accommodations across North America to meet the evolving needs and preferences of travelers.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - The hospitality industry can benefit from disruptive innovation in hotel lobby design and room functionality to enhance the guest experience.
2. Interior Design and Furnishings - The interior design and furnishings industry has an opportunity to provide innovative and stylish solutions for modern hotel lobbies and compact hotel rooms.
3. Real Estate and Property Development - The real estate and property development industry can tap into the demand for updated accommodations by incorporating modern design elements and amenities in their projects.