Michael Young's cafe and bar opened in Shanghai this week. In partnership with Dezeen and Design Shanghai, Michael Young's design came to life a the 2021 edition of the trade show.
Located at booth K207 in Hall 2 at Design Shanghai 2021, the modern space features industrial stylistic aspects and gray corrugated walls. Splashes of color highlight the space's uniqueness throughout. In addition, the cafe and bar are furnished with pieces from Michael Young's own furniture design portfolio, which will be in production later in the year.
The concept for the space is loosely based on a bar Young created last year. The cafe and bar are mainly being used to launch Young's new beverage brand, Beer Buddy, which features a QR code to entice mingling.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Dezeen and Design Shanghai Present Michael Young's Cafe and Bar
1. Industrial-style Cafe and Bars - Opportunity to design and furnish unique cafe and bar spaces with industrial stylistic elements and colorful accents.
2. Furniture Design Partnership - Opportunity for furniture designers to partner with cafes and bars to showcase their designs in a functional setting.
3. QR Code Marketing in Beverages - Opportunity for beverage companies to incorporate QR codes into their products for interactive and engaging marketing experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Industry can explore unique cafe and bar designs to enhance customer experience and launch new beverage brands.
2. Furniture Design - Industry can collaborate with cafes and bars to showcase their designs, and create functional pieces for public spaces.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Industry can leverage interactive technology like QR codes for innovative marketing campaigns in the food and beverage industry.