The Leo Burnett Moscow office by Nefa Architects features a whimsical oversized pair of glasses that frame the reception area and lobby. The concept of the glasses being the centerpiece of the office design evolved from earlier ideas that included apples and stars, while the ad agency's previous office in Moscow had meeting rooms within giant pencils.
The open concept workspace for the agency's new space in Moscow is entirely red, white and black, with the space largely being organized by the giant pair of glasses. The reception desk is perfectly housed within the left frame of the glasses, while a meeting room is tucked within the arms at the back.
The Leo Burnett Moscow office design plays host to lots of bright red accents in the form of large architect's lamps and a few giant curly couches.
The Leo Burnett Moscow Office Features a Giant Pair of Glasses
1. Whimsical Office Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Businesses can explore unique and playful office designs to create a memorable and inspiring workspace.
2. Framed Architectural Elements - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating oversized and eye-catching architectural elements into office design can create a distinct and visually appealing environment.
3. Color-themed Workspaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Employing a specific color scheme throughout the workspace can enhance brand identity and create a cohesive and visually striking office.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Agencies can differentiate themselves by incorporating visually captivating design elements that reflect their brand personality.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design firms can explore unconventional office design concepts that incorporate unique and eye-catching architectural elements.
3. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Hotels and restaurants can create a memorable and immersive dining experience by incorporating whimsical and themed design elements into their space.