One might wonder what the inspiration behind the Kenzo x Toilet Paper Autumn/Winter 2013 Campaign is, but it's clear that there's a certain childlike charm at play that's looking to entertain kids-at-heart. Featuring some of the latest fashions from the funky design label, the Kenzo x Toilet Paper Autumn/Winter 2013 Campaign feature small models in addition to zany scenes that make little to no sense.
Kenzo is a brand associated with a youthful lifestyle, which makes the collaboration with Toilet Paper a match made in heaven. The Kenzo x Toilet Paper Autumn/Winter 2013 Campaign marks Toilet Paper's first collaboration with a fashion house, which has made for fresh, exciting work that's going to go down as some of the finer pieces of marketing to grace the scene in a while.
The Kenzo x Toilet Paper Autumn/Winter 2013 Campaign is Childlike Fun
1. Miniature Fashion Ads - The use of small models in fashion advertisements provides an opportunity for disruptive innovations in miniaturization technology and toy industry collaborations.
2. Childlike Charm Marketing - Childlike charm in advertising provides opportunities for disruptive innovations in toy and amusement industries, as well as for brands targeting the kid-at-heart demographic.
3. Unconventional Collaborations - Unconventional collaborations between fashion and non-fashion industries, such as Kenzo's collaboration with Toilet Paper, can lead to innovative marketing strategies and open doors for unexpected partnerships.
1. Fashion Industry - The use of miniature models and childlike charm in fashion advertisements could disrupt the conventional fashion industry practices and trends.
2. Toy Industry - Collaborations with fashion brands and the use of miniature models in advertising provide opportunities for disruptive innovation in the toy industry.
3. Amusement Industry - The childlike charm in Kenzo's marketing campaigns can inspire disruptive innovations in the amusement industry, particularly in designing playful and whimsical attractions and experiences.