This juice packaging concept for Deliss by Erlinda Tandra presents an organic juice in an eco-friendly way that's fresh and appealing. The juice packets are shaped just like the fruit flavor inside, including cutouts shaped like apples and grapes. Rather than having to worry about attaching a straw to the pouch, the design includes a built-in straw that can simply be torn off to sip from.
Other than highlighting the color of the fresh fruit juices, details on the juice pouches are quite minimal. However, the pouches proudly show off the nutritional content of the juices, as well as a bold recycling symbol. The simple pouches are quite humble, although there are a lot of good things going for it that consumers can see for themselves, without it having to be flashed in their faces.
This Juice Packaging Concept Plays Up Natural Fruit Shapes and Colors
1. Fruit-shaped Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to innovate by creating more eco-friendly and visually-appealing packaging that mimics the natural shape and color of the food inside.
2. Built-in Straw Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to innovate by creating more convenient and waste-reducing packaging that includes a built-in straw for easy consumption.
3. Minimalistic Nutrition Labeling - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate by creating packaging that includes only essential nutritional information in a visually appealing way that is also eco-friendly.
1. Packaging Industry - There is an opportunity for packaging companies to innovate and create more eco-friendly, visually appealing, and convenient packaging.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - There is an opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate and create packaging that includes only essential nutritional information in a minimalistic and visually appealing way that is also eco-friendly.
3. Recycling Industry - There is an opportunity for the recycling industry to innovate and create more efficient and effective ways to recycle eco-friendly packaging materials.