During this year's World Series Game 7 between the Cleveland Indians and the Chicago Cubs, a humorous new iPhone 7 commercial was premiered.
Titled 'Dive,' the ad follows an older gentleman who's enjoying himself on vacation. He uses the revolutionary mobile to play some trumpet music loudly, showing off it's stereo speakers. Next, he sets the device down on top of a table, carelessly letting it rest in a shallow puddle of water. The immaculate sound from the speakers sends ripples through the water and the man gets up from where he's tanning.
To the tune of the song, he walks up the stairs of the diving board and gracefully jumps in, splashing the device with water. With this, the new iPhone 7 commercial highlights two of its most desirable features: water resistance and unparalleled sound.
This iPhone 7 Commercial Highlights Some of Its Most Innovative Features
1. Humorous Mobile Ads - Opportunity for businesses to create funny and entertaining mobile ads to capture consumer attention.
2. Water Resistance Technology - Innovation potential for developing water-resistant devices for various industries, such as outdoor electronics and active-wear.
3. Enhanced Sound Quality - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the audio industry to create high-quality speakers for mobile devices.
1. Advertising - Business professionals in the advertising industry can reference humorous mobile ads as a strategy to engage audiences.
2. Electronics - Opportunity for businesses in the electronics industry to develop water-resistant devices for various applications.
3. Audio - Innovation potential for businesses in the audio industry to enhance sound quality and create high-performance speakers for mobile devices.