The Om Edibles Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil is formulated to be an alternative way to consume medicinal marijuana. The olive oil is available in both CBD and THC options in order to offer the kind of desired effect that the person wants to obtain.
Marijuana is being praised by many people in the alternative healthcare industry as being a great way to treat chronic ailments or offer treatments that don't focus on pharmaceuticals. Explaining the olive oil, found of Om Edibles, Maya Elisabeth, said, "The inspiration behind our olive oil was to make something that was sugar-free, gluten-free and really versatile, which means you can use it hot, cold or as a topical."
The legal olive oil is available for purchase at licensed dispensaries in California and is not available for purchase outside of the state or via shipping for legality reasons.
The Om Edibles Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil is Sugar and Gluten-Free
1. Alternative Healthcare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more alternative treatment options using cannabis-infused products.
2. Cbd-infused Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in formulating CBD-infused products for various purposes.
3. Versatile Cannabis Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating cannabis-infused products that can be used in various ways, such as hot, cold or topical.
1. Alternative Healthcare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the alternative healthcare industry by incorporating cannabis-infused products in treatment options.
2. Cannabis Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cannabis industry by introducing new cannabis-infused products, such as olive oil.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry by incorporating cannabis-infused products and creating new offerings.