This hot cocktail will keep you feeling warm in more ways than one. Created by the blog The Kitchn, the smoked maple bourbon chai tea toddy is ideal if you plan on doing any fall camping this season. It's also great if you are more of an indoorsy person and just want to keep from getting cold as the cooler weather rolls in.
If you want to give this hot cocktail recipe a go at home, you will need hot water, a couple of your favorite chai tea bags, maple bourbon (such as Knob Creek), half and half plus a cinnamon stick to garnish with. Parmalat can be substituted in for half and half if you are camping, which doesn't require refrigeration.
This Maple Bourbon Hot Cocktail Recipe is Perfect For Autumnal Camping Trips
1. Maple Bourbon - Opportunity for creating unique maple bourbon-based cocktails and exploring new flavor profiles.
2. Chai Tea - Opportunity for developing innovative chai tea-infused creations and expanding the market for chai tea drinks.
3. Autumnal Camping Trips - Opportunity for providing camping essentials and catering to the specific needs of fall campers.
1. Beverages - Opportunity for beverage companies to create and market maple bourbon and chai tea-based products.
2. Hospitality - Opportunity for camping and outdoor hospitality businesses to offer autumn-focused amenities and services.
3. Food Service - Opportunity for restaurants and cafes to incorporate chai tea toddies and similar warm cocktails into their menus.