Hoche Glacé is based in Montreal in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve neighborhood, serving a wide array of frozen goods with and without dairy. The impressive vegan menu features soft-serve desserts that have a variety of flavors made with creamy rice milk, soy milk, or coconut milk. These flavors include chocolate, matcha, and vanilla, along with some options of vegan sorbets as well.
Hoche Glacé goes beyond creating inclusive soft-serve and also offers gluten-free cones as well. There is also the option to dip the cones in a vegan dark chocolate dip along with additional dairy-free dips flavors. To give even further customization, there are vegan toppings including cookie dough and Oreos to build one's own sundae before drizzling their dessert with dairy-free syrups.
Image Credit: Hoche Glacé
Montreal's Hoche Glacé Offers a Vegan Menu of Frozen Desserts
1. Vegan Desserts - Opportunity to create innovative dairy-free frozen desserts using alternative milk options like rice, soy, and coconut milk.
2. Gluten-free Cones - Opportunity to cater to the growing demand for gluten-free products by offering gluten-free ice cream cones.
3. Customized Toppings - Opportunity to provide customers with a wide range of vegan toppings and dairy-free syrups to personalize their ice cream experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative dairy-free ice cream options have the potential to disrupt the traditional ice cream industry and attract health-conscious consumers.
2. Plant-based Foods - The rise of plant-based diets has created a niche market for vegan desserts, including dairy-free ice creams made from alternative milk sources.
3. Specialty Retail - The demand for specialty ice cream shops that cater to dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options, presents an opportunity for growth and differentiation in the retail industry.