American designer Kenneth Cole teamed up with game creator Zynga to create the High Heels game for Pride Month 2021. The game is centered around characters that can be dressed and walked down a virtual runway and it debuts the Kenneth Cole Pride 2021 collection in an interactive way. Within the designer's Pride collection, fans will find the iconic KAM sneakers, as well as accessories, watches, sunglasses, masks and more.
The game will be available for free during the first two weeks of June and a percentage of the sales from the Kenneth Cole Pride collection will help to support The Mental Health Coalition. This marks the first time that the fashion label has been featured in a mobile game and players will find messages like "Being Different is What We Have in Common" on in-game items.
Kenneth Cole & Zynga Created the High Heels Game for Pride Month
1. Virtual Runway Games - Opportunities for fashion brands to create interactive virtual experiences to promote their products and collections, and engage with consumers.
2. Gamification of Fashion - Innovative opportunities for fashion, and gaming industries to collaborate and create engaging and interactive fashion games for consumers.
3. Brands Supporting Mental Health - Opportunities for brands to partner with mental health organizations and promote mental health awareness through their products and campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore new ways of promoting their products, collections and engage with consumers through interactive mobile games.
2. Gaming - Interactive fashion games can create opportunities for innovation in the gaming industry, and the potential for cross collboration with other industries.
3. Mental Health - Brands have the potential to support mental health by creating eco friendly products, using ethical sourcing, supporting mental health organizations and initiatives.