A handmade octopus chandelier is the perfection addition to home decor. If you think that the chandeliers at Home Depot are way too mundane, this terrifying sea creature would be the perfect fit in your home.
The idea of a handmade octopus chandelier isn’t necessarily scary. It could even be cool, as has been shown in a previous post. But this octopus doesn’t really call up the word “cool.” More like “terrifying.” Or perhaps “disturbing.” The pearlescent tentacles and red glowing eyes are straight out of a horror movie.
Handmade Goes All Wrong with the Octopus Chandelier
1. Handmade Horror - There is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for artisans to create horror-themed handmade decor that appeals to a niche audience.
2. Alternative Home Decor - There is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for home decor companies to offer unique and unconventional decor options for customers looking to stand out.
3. Custom Lighting - There is a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for lighting companies to offer custom, handmade lighting fixtures for customers who want one-of-a-kind pieces.
1. Artisanal Handmade Goods - The artisanal handmade goods industry can target a niche audience by creating horror-themed decor items like the octopus chandelier.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can offer unconventional decor options like the octopus chandelier to appeal to customers who seek unique items.
3. Lighting - The lighting industry can offer custom, handmade lighting fixtures for customers who want unique pieces like the octopus chandelier.