The Philips MyCreation droplet lamp is a fluid piece of decor for those looking to infuse a touch of ethereal, eco-friendly design into their space. The pendant-style lights feature a coastal-inspired surface finish that has an organic silhouette and will offer soft, soothing illumination within a space. The light is crafted using recycled fishing nets that have been reclaimed, processed into 3D printer filament and crafted into dazzling luminaries perfect for a wide range of spaces.
The Philips MyCreation droplet lamp is priced at $170 and identifies how recycled materials are quickly becoming a more mainstay part of the home decor industry. This speaks to a growing demand for eco-friendly products for the home as consumers seek out more sustainable ways to decorate this space.
Image Credit: Philips MyCreation
The Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp is 3D-Printed
1. Recycled-material Lighting - The Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp demonstrates the growing trend of using recycled materials in lighting design.
2. Eco-friendly Home Decor - The increasing demand for sustainable products in home decor is evident in the popularity of the Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp.
3. Coastal-inspired Design - The organic silhouette and surface finish of the Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp reflects the current trend of coastal-inspired home design.
1. Home Decor - The Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp is evidence of a shift towards eco-friendly and sustainable products in the home decor industry.
2. Lighting - The trend of using recycled materials in lighting design, as demonstrated by the Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp, presents opportunities for innovative and disruptive products in the lighting industry.
3. Sustainability - The increasing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products in the home decor industry, like the Philips MyCreation Droplet Lamp, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sustainability sector.