Late July Snacks recently added to its range of chips made with organic and non-GMO ingredients with No Grain grain-free tortilla chips.
Although the brand makes authentic, restaurant-style tortilla chips and multigrain varieties, its newest offering caters specifically to those who are looking for a grain-free option. The alternative tortilla chips are made with a nourishing base of organic ground tigernut flour, cassava flour and chia seeds, and are offered in sea salt and lime varieties.
With consumers demanding products that are more natural and less processed, grain-free foods are becoming increasingly more appealing to ingredient-conscious consumers who appreciate the convenience and the ability to effortlessly maintain their diet on the go.
Image Credit: The Campbell Soup Co.
Late July Snacks' 'No Grain' Tortilla Chips are Made with Tigernut Flour
1. Grain-free Foods - The growing demand for grain-free foods presents an opportunity for innovative products using alternative ingredients.
2. Ingredient-conscious Consumers - Catering to ingredient-conscious consumers opens up possibilities for creating products that prioritize organic, non-GMO, and nourishing elements.
3. Convenience in Health-conscious Snacking - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in developing nutritious and satisfying snack options for health-conscious consumers on the go.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can tap into the trend of grain-free products by offering delicious and healthy alternatives to traditional snacks.
2. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry can capitalize on the demand for ingredient-conscious products by creating grain-free options using high-quality organic ingredients.
3. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can seize the opportunity to provide convenient and nutritious snack options that cater specifically to health-conscious consumers.