The Glass Tank drinking vessel by Kouichi Okamoto eliminates the need to get up to refill your glass. The inverted teardrop-shaped reservoir holds an evening’s worth of vino and has a goblet built into the side. Combined air pressure and water pressure allow just enough wine to flow into the glass, resulting in a continuous refill.
Imagine a dinner party table set with an individual Glass Tank at each place setting! You have to admit the $329 ultra-stylish carafe is much more elegant than potential alternatives like the box sitting at the edge of the table or worse, a pitcher and a straw!
The Glass Tank Wine Dispenser by Kouichi Okamoto
1. Continuous Refill - The Glass Tank's continuous refill design presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for beverage dispensing systems, creating a seamless and convenient drinking experience.
2. Effortless Entertaining - The Glass Tank's elegant and stylish design offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for dinner party accessories, providing a unique and sophisticated way to serve wine.
3. Automated Beverage Dispensing - The Glass Tank's use of combined air and water pressure to dispense wine opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for automated beverage dispensing systems, streamlining the process of serving drinks.
1. Beverage Dispensing Systems - The Glass Tank's continuous refill feature offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage dispensing systems industry, revolutionizing the way drinks are served and consumed.
2. Dinner Party Accessories - The elegant and stylish design of the Glass Tank presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the dinner party accessories industry, elevating the aesthetic and functionality of wine serving.
3. Automated Beverage Service - The Glass Tank's automated beverage dispensing mechanism presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automated beverage service industry, simplifying the process of serving drinks in various settings.