The foodora Burger's Priest pop-up was a clever way for the global food delivery service to pay tribute to Canada's milestone 150th birthday and #BurgerMonth in the three Canadian cities in which it operates: Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. With each city getting their own limited edition version of the burger to be offered through the platform for two weeks coming up, the Toronto pop-up allowed for individuals to learn more about the foodora experience in a hands-on way.
Set up close to the Burger's Priest Queen Street West and Spadina location, a brightly branded foodora Canada window invited passersby to take a guess at a secret password in order to receive a free special edition Canadian Maple Bacon Cheeseburger, which will be exclusively available for order through foodora in Toronto between May 12th and 31st.
Notably, there is also a limited-edition 'We the Priest' cap available exclusively through foodora.
Thecreative concept for the foodora Burger's Priest was developed by the foodora Canada team with PR handled by Toronto's Eighty-Eight Agency, who recently changed their name from 88Creative.
A foodora Burger's Priest Pop-Up Hit Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver
1. Pop-up Experiences - The foodora Burger's Priest pop-up demonstrates the trend of interactive and immersive brand experiences.
2. Limited Edition Offerings - The exclusive Canadian Maple Bacon Cheeseburger and 'We the Priest' cap highlight the trend of limited edition products to create buzz and drive sales.
3. Collaborative Campaigns - The partnership between foodora and Burger's Priest, with PR handled by Eighty-Eight Agency, showcases the trend of collaboration between brands for innovative marketing campaigns.
1. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services like foodora are disrupting the traditional restaurant industry by offering unique experiences and limited edition offerings.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains, like Burger's Priest, can leverage pop-up events and limited edition items to attract new customers and create excitement around their brand.
3. Marketing and PR Agencies - PR agencies, such as Eighty-Eight Agency, have an opportunity to work with brands to create innovative and engaging campaigns that generate positive publicity.