The 'Find Your Fave' campaign for Nakd's fruit and nut bars is a piece of interactive marketing that creatively encourages the public to try a sample for themselves.
Made by Total Media, the advertising campaign erected a public Nakd billboard that spelled out the words: "Find Your Fave." The twist was that the phrase was actually made from items in Nakd's product line that could be detached and sampled by anyone passing by.
This colorful billboard campaign is an excellent way to spread a brand's message, and is also a far more creative method of handing out free samples of a product. Perhaps the best part of this marketing campaign for Nakd will be the amount of word-of-mouth advertising it will develop long after the billboard is eaten away and gone.
The 'Find Your Fave' Campain Encourages the Public to Have a Free Sample
1. Interactive Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to engage consumers through innovative and interactive marketing campaigns.
2. Experiential Advertising - Chance to create memorable brand experiences by using physical installations that allow consumers to interact with the product.
3. Word-of-mouth Advertising - Potential to generate significant buzz and viral marketing through the unique and memorable nature of the campaign.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to enhance brand awareness and encourage trial through creative interactive marketing campaigns.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Potential for advertising and marketing agencies to develop disruptive campaigns that engage consumers in new and exciting ways.
3. Outdoor Advertising - Chance for outdoor advertising companies to offer unique and attention-grabbing solutions for brands looking to create a memorable impact.