The newly developed identity for The Family Beez' honey jars plays on the fact that beekeeping is part of the "family biz."
Below the clever Family Beez logo, 'Rotas Son & Daughter' is spelled out to give a bit of insight into the family that collected this honey. The honey jars themselves are contained in colorful wooden cubes that resemble stacked beekeeper hives. This way, to get at the jars is like opening a small present, which makes The Family Beez' honey highly giftable. As well, the wooden box shape is mimicked in the design of a paper wrap, which presents itself equally as well, without the bulk of a box.
Although it would have been easy to make the honey packaging look very homespun, it's clean, modern and charming. The honey packaging was developed for the Greek family-run honey business by mousegraphics.
The Honey Beez Packaging is Based Around the Idea of a Family Biz
1. Familial Branding - Family-oriented branding can add personality and uniqueness to a product or service.
2. Gift-ready Packaging - Innovative and attractive gift-ready packaging can make products more desirable and increase consumer appeal.
3. Modernizing Tradition - Updating traditional products or services with modern branding can attract new, younger audiences while preserving tradition.
1. Food & Beverage - Innovative packaging and branding for food products can improve consumer engagement and influence purchasing decisions.
2. Gift & Specialty Retail - Gift-ready packaging and unique branding concepts can give a competitive edge to specialty retail businesses.
3. Family-run Businesses - Family businesses can leverage their unique story and history to differentiate themselves from competitors and attract consumers.