To give consumers and professional users a better way to test out its latest products, home appliance brand Electrolux recently opened up an interactive Electrolux Experience Centre in Mascot, Australia.
The Electrolux Experience Centre is a sprawling space that is designed to showcase the brand's three pillars: Taste, Care and Wellbeing. Each of these spaces features interactive displays that show off the brand's vast portfolio of products. These products were put to the test during the opening of the new center, when world newnowned chefs such as Mark Best, Nelly Robinson, Massimo Mele and Lauren Di Marco were invited for live cooking demonstrations involving different appliances.
Designed to be used for masterclasses, retail events and classes for post-purchase customers, the new Electrolux Experience Centre helps consumers interact with Electrolux products in new ways.
The New Electrolux Experience Centre Features Interactive Displays
1. Interactive Showrooms - The trend of creating interactive showrooms will give consumers a better way to test out a brand's products.
2. Experiential Marketing - Experiential marketing is becoming increasingly popular as brands aim to offer more engaging and memorable experiences for their customers.
3. Product Demos - Product demos are proving to be a valuable tool for brands to showcase their products and create a more hands-on experience for their customers.
1. Home Appliances - Home appliance brands can take advantage of the trend towards interactive showrooms to provide a more immersive experience for consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can use experiential marketing tactics, such as interactive showrooms, to create unique and memorable experiences for their customers.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from interactive showrooms by partnering with home appliance brands to showcase how their products can be used in culinary creations.