These Don't Drink and Drive billboards from Russia should get you thinking twice the next time you're drinking.
The gruesome ads feature a human prop pierced through the billboard, with blood dripping from its body. Another ad reenacts the same accident but with the hung dummy holding a steering wheel. The tag line simply says, "This could be your body." Wow, the Russian Don't Drink and Drive billboards really get straight to the point.
Don't Drink and Drive Billboards in Russia are Bloody Gruesome
1. Shocking Advertising - This trend highlights the use of shocking and gruesome imagery in advertising campaigns to grab attention and create a lasting impact.
2. Viral Marketing - This trend emphasizes the power of viral marketing by creating ads that are likely to be shared extensively on social media platforms due to their shocking and provocative nature.
3. Behavior Change Campaigns - This trend focuses on using provocative advertising to raise awareness and encourage behavior change, specifically related to drinking and driving.
1. Outdoor Advertising - This industry can leverage shocking and attention-grabbing advertising techniques like the human prop billboards to capture the audience's attention and deliver impactful messages.
2. Marketing and Advertising Agencies - This industry can explore disruptive and provocative advertising methods to create campaigns that generate significant public interest and social media engagement, leading to increased brand exposure and awareness.
3. Health and Safety Organizations - This industry can adopt shocking and provocative advertising techniques to deliver powerful messages and raise awareness about important issues, such as the dangers of drinking and driving.